Hi! My name is Shirley, and I am a certified sewing nut. I love to sew and search our new things to sew. I have been sewing for almost 40 years.
I lived on a 110 acre farm in a little town called Albion, which is located in upstate New York. My Grandparents were from Holland, and settled there. My Uncle Bud and my Dad both married and settled on the farm too. We were a close family, as my Grandparents, Aunt, Uncle and Cousins all lived on one farm.
My Mom, Aunt and one of my Sisters sewed. When I needed help, there was always someone there.
Sewing has become my passion. A gift that I feel God gave me. We are all blessed with special gifts, talents and passions. I love to make things and share them. I love to teach so that it does not become a lost art.
I feel that everything we make is special, and that God shines on our projects. Apparently Sew is based on the fact that everything we make is made in prayer.
My hope for this endeavor that my friend and I are in, will bring a smile to someone as they look at one of our products and know that it is as special as they are, and the person who sent it.
Amy
I'm a firm beliver in being honest, doing the right thing, being an overall good person, and most importantly loving God.
My family consists of my husband, my daugther, my bonus daughter, my granddaughter, and my dog. I know what you are thinking, what is a bonus daughter? It's very simple actually. When I married my husband I received a bonus . . . his daugther.
More about me:
I sew
I craft
I laugh
I cry . . . mostly when I think about loved ones I've lost
I get mad . . . but work through it and get over it
I can easily embarras myself and my family . . . just ask my daugther
I love to clean house and do laundry . . . seriously!!
I cannot sing . . . but sure will belt out a tune in the car
No comments:
Post a Comment